Click the red button below to get access to quotes from a panel of high value jewellery insurance specialists
- Cover for jewellery & watches
- Protect against theft & loss
- Cover from specialist providers
- Can be included as part of a home insurance policy
- Expert advice
- Instant cover
Insuring expensive jewellery
If you own very expensive jewellery then you’re likely aware that getting it covered under a regular home insurance policy usually isn’t possible. Most home insurance policies will not cover any single item of jewellery that’s worth more than £10,000. This being the case, it’s necessary to take out special cover to insure your jewellery collection.
You can choose to insure your jewellery collection both at home and when traveling. A high value home insurance policy enables you to protect your jewellery collection as well as your home itself and other contents. You can get quotes for high value home insurance now by clicking the red button but it may be advisable to read through the rest of the information on this page first.
Why you need cover
Any small item that’s extremely expensive is unfortunately always going to attract thieves. Even if you think your jewellery is safe, it’s always better to have protection in place so you’ll be compensated if the worst happens. When you insure your jewellery, you can have full peace of mind that it’s protected, whether you’re at home or traveling with it.
Benefits of getting cover online
Below are some of the main benefits of getting your jewellery covered by a specialist provider.
- Insure expensive items of jewellery that aren’t covered by regular home insurance
- Save time & money by getting multiple quotes in one place
- Get cover from specialist providers
- Quick & easy claims process
- Expert advice available
- Flexible payment methods
- Instant cover
- Pay annually – If you can afford to pay for your policy annually, then it puts you in an excellent position to negotiate a lower fee.
- Limit cover – Although you can certainly cover your jewellery and watches when traveling, it will make your policy more expensive than if you just get cover for the jewellery when it’s in your home.
- Get multiple quotes – Getting quotes from different insurance providers enables you to get a clear idea of the average price you should be paying to insure your jewellery.
Get quotes easily
Since getting quotes from multiple providers is one of the best ways to save money, why not do it in the easiest way possible? To get quotes from a panel of specialist high value jewellery insurance providers now simply click the red button below. All you have to do is compare the quotes and pick the one that offers the cover you want at the best price.