Making People Happy!
Get a great High Value Home Insurance policy in a fast and easy way.Ian B
Finding competitive quotes for high value home insurance just got a whole lot easier!Ian B
OF PEOPLE COULD REDUCE THEIR PREMIUMS WITH HIGHVALUEHOMEINSURE.CO.UK
OF PEOPLE WOULD RECOMMEND HIGHVALUEHOMEINSURE.CO.UK
PLUS INSURANCE PROVIDERS THROUGH HIGHVALUEHOMEINSURE.CO.UK
A Quick Start Guide to High Value Home Insurance
What is high value home insurance?
High value home insurance is simply a type of cover for those who own property that’s higher than average value. High value home insurance can provide cover for things that regular home insurance cannot i.e. high value jewellery, art and antiques.
Typically high value home insurance policies are for homes that are worth at least £500,000 and contain more than £100,000’s worth of contents.
What can I cover?
- Your building – The building itself of course covered for structural damage and repair costs in a high value home insurance policy.
- Contents – Your contents are also covered for theft and damage.
- Jewellery & watches – A big benefit of high value home insurance is that you’re able to include very expensive jewellery, including watches in the policy.
- Art & antiques – You can also cover any pieces of art and antiques you own in your policy for full peace of mind.
The benefits of getting cover online
- Save time
- Save money
- Cover from specialist providers of high value home insurance
- Highly tailored policies
- Quick and easy claims process
- Instant cover
- Flexible payment methods
- Expert advice
Ways to save money
- Pay annually – Although it’s most common for people to pay for insurance on a monthly basis, you also have the option to pay annually. Yes, you do pay significantly more upfront but it means that you’re also able to negotiate a lower premium for your policy.
- Secure your property – Making your property secure is a must if you want to keep the cost of your insurance down. You should ensure that any cars are securely parked (ideally in a locked garage) and that you have effective security devices installed, such as motion lighting and CCTV cameras.
- Get multiple quotes – It might seem obvious that you should get quotes from more than one insurance provider but it’s something that a lot of people overlook to this day.
Get quotes now
Getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways you can save money on high value home insurance. There was a time when you’d have to call different insurance providers separately to get quotes but thankfully this is no longer the case.
You can get tailored quotes from a panel of high value home insurance specialists now by simply clicking the red button below. All you have to do is compare them and choose the best policy for your needs.